A review of whatever we have learned regarding adjectives from Grades 1 and 2. An adjective is a word that modifies a noun or noun phrase or describes its referent. Its semantic role is to change the information given by the noun.
Third Grade Common Core CCSS# L.3.1 Created by Lisa Adams
2. Words that describe nouns are called Acbig mean, green alligator is hiding in tI A es Si ama
Read each sentence. Find the adjectives. Click on a word to see if it is an adjective.
4. Adjectives tell what kind.
5. Thechappy clown iS wearing a — orange Bozo has €@ hair and purple
7. This colorful bird is a
8. This town has
9. Where is my new car?
10. Adjectives tell how many. These three eh cardinals are M flying to their
11. An_artist uses
12. There are a(few) =f. butterflies in the
13. He hit the bulls eye
14. Both) monkeys are hanging on.
15. Now it is your turn. Write some sentences with adjectives that tell which one or how