This spelling lesson is themed on animals that face potential extinction in the coming future. An endangered species is a species that is very likely to become extinct in the near future, either worldwide or in a particular political jurisdiction.
1. Endangered Animals Spelling Lesson
2. Word Within a Word * In each spelling word, look for a word that you already know. Example :The words end, an, and red can be found in the word, endangered.
3. * Suffixes are found at the end of a word. Finding suffixes in your spelling words can help you learn to spell them. Examples: The suffix -ing can be found in the word
4. flying by
5. sea lion g by me.
6. by me.
7. dreamin . g child over me.
8. * You can break down spelling words into syllables. Example : The word strutting can be broken into two