This pdf includes the following topics:- Volume of pyramids Rectangular Pyramid Triangular Pyramid Cones Question and answers.
1. Section 6-7 Volume of Pyramids and Cones
2. Rectangular Pyramid V=(1/3)lwh A rectangular pyramid is the ones that you would view in Egypt built by Egyptians.
3. Triangular Pyramid V=(1/3)(1/2)lwh A triangular pyramid has a base of a triangle which is what makes it different from a rectangular pyramid.
4. V=1/3Bh A cone has a circular base. (An ice cream cone.)
5. 1.) Find the volume of a triangular pyramid with the height of 4.6cm., width of 3.9cm. And the length of 1.7cm. 2.) Find the volume of a rectangular pyramid with a height of 1.6in., base of 0.8in. And length of 0.4in. 3.) What does a cone resemble?