A presentation listing random words and their meanings. It also includes the words used in sentences for a better understanding of the word and its meaning.
3. win the soccer
4. Wwnen you you cough?
* When you Creare one, you need or count on them
14. * When something wonderful i
15. We watched the boy res he cat from the tree.
18. * Asecret is Su AAAS that is not known by many people.
20. Expand Vocabulary * Words often have different forms. When an -s is added to a noun it Hera) ‘more than one.”
22. 2S Se altel ke: Vocabula A
ease aims ine Mie \ ene SSE ay The boy had to _ rescue his cat from the barking dog. Don’t tell anyone my Gc u nervous Seth waited Hl lam of high places. __ to find out if he won the prize.
perfectly ih Dan finished his spelling test , with no wrong Our cat down ats from the tree.
Lal se¥-lt a= cae | on my friends to help me.
24. * Remember: — When -ed is added to the end of a verb, it means that the action took place in the past. — When -ing is added to the end of a verb, it means the action is happening now. — When -s ores is added to the end of a verb, it means the action is happening now. — When -s or —es is added to the end of a noun, it
25. * Let’s try it! I see the letters —ed at the end of the word fixed. That means the action fixed happened in the past. * Let’s Practice! Work with a partner to figure out the meaning of these words. pans mixing runs buses