How to Solve Basic Algebraic Equations
What are the five rules of algebra?
There are many laws that govern the order in which you perform operations in arithmetic and in algebra. The three most widely discussed are the Commutative, Associative, and Distributive Laws.
There are five basic rules of algebra-
1. Commutative Rule of Addition.
2. Commutative Rule of Multiplication.
3. Associative Rule of Addition.
4. Associative Rule of Multiplication.
5. Distributive Rule of Multiplication.
Book a Trial Class