Learning how to compose Christmas cards. Gathering Ideas: Favourite thing to do on Christmas- wrap presents, decorate a cookie, sing songs, make a snowman, hang Christmas Lights, helping a friend, trim a Christmas Tree, etc.
1. Writing I do! We do! You do! By: Holly Souzey
2. to write to write
3. ideas Trim a Christmas Make a Tree snowman Wrap Presents What is your favorite thing Help a Decorate to do at friend a cookie Christmas! Hang Sing Christmas Songs lights
4. Write your topic and ideas in the 4 square. idea #2 idea #1 Ornaments lights Christmas Tree Summary sentence presents Summary Sentence idea #3
5. Add subtopics in the 4 square. Add subtopics under each idea. Ornaments Lights ● Colorful ● Bright ● shapes ● colorful Christmas Tree Presents ● Wrap Summary Sentence ● bows
6. Write a sentence with each of your topic and ideas. Include your Ornaments Lights summary sentence. I love to trim the Christmas tree Hanging up lights on the Christmas with ornaments. I love ornaments of tree is so much fun! We hang up different colors. lghts that are bright and colorful. Christmas Tree The Christmas tree is the best part about Christmas! Presents We wrap gifts and place Summary Sentence them under the tree. We As you can see, I love decorating Make our own bows for my Christmas tree for Christmas Each gift. the most.
7. Write a paragraph The Tree with your sentences. Be sure to indent the first sentence.
8. **Santa checks his list twice. Check your writing like Santa.
9. Revised My ChristmasTree The Christmas tree is the best part about Christmas. I love to trim the Christmas tree with colorful ornaments. Hanging up lights on the Christmas tree is so much fun! Also,we wrap gifts and place them under our beautiful tree. As you can see, I love decorating the Christmas tree the most for Christmas.
10. Now it’s your ideas turn to choose a topic to write Christmas about. Tree Santa Presents What do you like about Family Christmas? Christmas Songs lights
11. Write your topic and ideas in the 4 square. Idea #2 Idea #1 Summary sentence Idea #3
12. Write a paragraph with your sentences. Be sure to indent the first sentence. Simply duplicate this slide to revise/edit.